5.29.2012

It has been a long two weeks!

The past two weeks have been super busy around our house! Helping out family, a Doctor Appointment for my daughter, and trying to work on some new art, are just a few things that I have been doing. I will be (hopefully) able to post some new pictures of my work(s) in progress later this week. In the meantime here is an update on the plants in my backyard over the past two weeks:

Last Tuesday I got a picture of one of our cats outside by the plants. We don't usually let our cats outside but our fence is secure enough that they can't get out of it.



And today here are some pictures of the plants:
The petunias and geranium are all blooming well, we have our first roma tomato growing, and a bunch of strawberries are starting to grow too!





Over the holiday weekend, I had a chance to take our daughter to a pool also, she had fun once she got used to the water:



I hope that everyone has been having a great few weeks! What did you do over the weekend?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time! And I spy some basil, and is that catnip in the mix??

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com