5.14.2012

Etsy, Mother's Day Weekend, and Pinterest!

Over the weekend I had some time catch up on blog posts by others. I attempted my first wire wrapped bangle bracelet, and got a package of findings, beads, and clay thanks to my husband! Mother's Day was one of the best day's I have had, and my little girl went to sleep without a big fuss.

I found an interesting blog post from Mental_Floss about the Founder of Mother's Day, Anna Jarvis. If you haven't read this blog before, you should take a look at it! I love their magazine too, which I got as a gift subscription a few years ago.

                                                                        Source: mostbeautifulflower.com via Julie on Pinterest


After tonight, I will be putting my Etsy Shop on Vacation for a while (month at least). In that time, I plan on making some new jewelry, greeting cards, and taking better pictures. I am also thinking about applying to be in my first craft fair as a solo artist. It should be interesting! Have any of you sold your wonderful art in a fair/show before?

I've also been working on pinning all sorts of things on Pinterest the past few weeks. I can't always keep up with it, but over the weekend I thought I would search through Pinterest to find some of my inspiration for art right now. And here it is:

Colors

                                                                                Source: pantone.com via Rebekah on Pinterest


Magritte - "Golconda"

                                                                               Source: google.com via Jesse on Pinterest


Bow Ties

                                                                         Source: melaniemauer.com via Melanie on Pinterest


Glasses

                                                                 Source: njdqvhetxeulakpizqcjtokrx.plz.re via Lacee on Pinterest


Bangle Bracelets
                                                                        Source: sammoon.com via Wendy Lafont on Pinterest


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com