7.04.2012

My 50th Post! And a Happy 4th of July!

I hope that everyone is having a great day today. What are your plans for the rest of the day? I am going to be cooking out with my husband and just spending time at home. We took our daughter to see fireworks for the first time last night, and took her to see her first movie at the theater today! Here are a few photos showing what I have been doing while not blogging:


Over the past two months, I have been working on some display options for my jewelry, taking care of my plants in the backyard, taking my daughter all over the place (beach, living museum, aquarium, petting farm), indulging in some cupcakes, and finally getting my daughter to sleep through the night in her bed.

I've also been working on some new art/jewelry finally. I felt like there was a hole in my life when I hadn't made anything in about a month.

My mother-in-law and some other family are coming in town soon, so I plan on working on some blog posts for next week over the weekend! Have a great holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com