5.07.2012

In my Purse - Etsy Finds and More!

This week I am getting ready for Mother's Day! My daughter helped me draw some flowers over the weekend, and then she finger painted them for little gifts. These are for her grandma(s) and great grandma(s). I got an early Mother's day gift from my husband and her, A necklace that says "mom"!

This all got me thinking of some things I would love to get on Etsy once I make some more sales; or as a gift! I found some skincare products a few years ago from Skin Journey on Etsy, and I love one scent that they carry. I hope that they still have it available when I can make another purchase. I also found a nice wallet. So I thought that today I would post some Etsy and non-etsy items that I would (or do) keep in my purse.

Here is a collage picture of them all, with links to each item below:

#1. Foldover Clutch in Brown Leather by Jenny N Design
#2. Nerd Herder gadget wallet in Sepia Scene by RockitBot
#3. Moleskine 3 Pack of Kraft Plain Cahier Pocket Notebooks
#4. 10- 4"mini twig pencils by Ink Kit
#5. Circuit board Keychain Yellow by ReComputing
#6. Diaper Diddie(TM) Diaper Clutch with Built-In Changing Pad by The Pat - a - Cake Baby
#7. BIKE Pocket Mirror by boygirlparty
#8. Savannah Georgia- Whipped Body Emulsion by Skin Journey
#9. Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Mascara
#10. 6 Tube Lip Balm Set by Soap ( Bathing in Luxury)
#11. Piggy Paint Refined Nail Polish in color "In the Flesh" 
#12. Hand Stamped Custom Stainless Steel Baby Spoon by Cupcake

I love the colors in the purse shown, and the gadget wallet would be great for what I usually carry in a purse! Moleskine journals are nice for jotting down anything, keeping my daughter entertained, and drawing, and the twig pencils would work well with them. I love that circuit board key chain!

The "Diaper Diddie" is for my daughter but would fit well in a purse. The Bike pocket mirror is cute, and would help with the makeup. I usually get Cover Girl mascara just because it is easy to find.

I would Love some more Savannah, Georgia scented anything by Skin Journey, and the Lip Balm looked nice on Etsy! I have a few colors of Piggy Paint nail polish, and can even use it with my daughter. She loves getting her toes painted.

And finally the spoon is because we usually need one at some point of the day for my daughter to eat with.

What do you have in your purse right now, if you use one?

Have a fun Monday! Make sure you keep entering the Extreme Cash Giveaway on the Blog, and I am still having a 30% off Sale on Etsy through next Monday!

1 comments:

Additionsstyle said...

Great finds! I love the Nerd Herder Gadget Wallet, thanks for sharing the link.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com