5.04.2012

Some Mother's Day Finds, and a Sale on Etsy!

Here are a few items from teams I am a part of on Etsy that could be used as Mother's Day gifts. Have you purchased something handmade for your mom this year? Or do you plan on making a gift yourself?


Felted Flower Pincushion in Blue Vintage Ceramic Vase
Vintage Teapot Georgian Gibsons Staffordshire England Pink 1950s
Custom Personalized hand stamped Zodiac Family Necklace
Make sure to check out these Etsy shops for other great Mother's Day gift ideas:

This weekend, my mother and sister are taking my little girl to make a cool Mother's Day mini garden for me, while my husband and I go see a movie. Looks like it will be fun for her:

Mini Garden Workshop Hampton Roads

Starting last night, I started a sale at my Etsy store. I have decided to take a break after May 15th from selling on Etsy (putting my shop on vacation), for a few reasons:

1. To spend some time going to the pool/other fun places with my girl.
2. To finish making a few new "products" to post on Etsy later
3. To get some new and some better pictures of my artwork!

So, if you have anything you were thinking of purchasing at my shop, use the code: 30MAY at checkout for a 30% discount!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I will have a new post up Monday! Make sure to keep entering the Extreme Cash Giveaway too, there is only 10 days left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com