5.11.2012

Happy Friday! Getting Ready For Mother's Day!

I would like to post some pictures today of my wonderful daughter. This Sunday will be my Second Mother's Day since having her! I love everything about being a mom, and love that she is old enough now to make art with me. Here are some pictures of her a few weeks after she was born, and early last year: I've been making hair bows for her since then.


Here is part of a typical day with her now in picture form. Early morning fun with pipe cleaners for glasses, cracking up instead of taking a nap, and then showing me "teeth hurt"!



And here is a picture of part of her room/playroom, right after we finished it. I got a few things for her room from sellers on Etsy, including the quilt in the picture!


Now, I have been adding some things to a Pinterest board that would be for her either now or in the future. Here are a few things I have added:
                                                                                Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest



                                                                                 Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest



                                                                                Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest


                                                                                 Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest


                                                                                 Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest
  
Whether you are celebrating Mother's Day this weekend or not, I hope that you have a great weekend and didn't mind a peak into my personal life! 

Make sure to check out my Etsy Shop for 30% off of everything! After Monday I will be putting my shop on Vacation for at least a month to get some extra time for creating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com