4.25.2012

Wordless Wednesday - My Backyards

This Wednesday I am posting three pictures of Backyards that I love! The first is a picture around the city I grew up in, and is similar to the backyard I had. The second is a family friend's backyard. And the third is a sneak peak of mine, after fixing the flower pots. 




Personal Note: I don't usually share (super) personal information here, but on Monday two great things happened to people I care for! A family friend had their first baby, and my grandmother-in-law got through very major surgery without complications. Both are miracles to me!

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Update: Thank you Nancy from One Loopy Knitter for featuring my blog and shop on your blog today!
Make sure to check out the post here and also check out Nancy's Etsy shop: N. Fallon Design Studio

I love everything in her shop!

2 comments:

momto8 said...

good news!! your pictures are fun!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
happy WW!

Rachel said...

Thanks! I am following you now also.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com