4.26.2012

Gardening Treasury for Thursday!

I've been looking around Etsy all week as I could to find some listings for a gardening themed Treasury for the blog. It took a while but I like how it turned out! Let me know what you think:
Planter English Daisy N...
$16.00
Naturally Grown Fractal...
$3.50
Nursery grow sign made ...
$42.00
Organic Lavender Spring...
$22.00
The chair- fine art pri...
$15.00
10 DIY Vase Hangers Wid...
$46.50
Origami Lotus Flower De...
$6.50
Daisy Resin Cube Neckla...
$33.00
Three Vintage Garden- G...
$14.00
String Garden (Asparagu...
$35.00
Three Sets of Mini Chal...
$27.00
Birdhouse Wallpaper
$180.00
Mojito Jelly 4 oz..
$6.00
garden art - Watering c...
$11.00
New Orleans Salvage Win...
$195.00
white bird with ionanth...
$33.00

This week I haven been working on some new additions to my "In My World" mini houses. So far I have only been able to get three more houses made, but I also figured out that I can get my daughter to hold still while she is awake long enough for me to get a few things made or painted, if she can play with clay! So I will be getting her some Play-doh/clay that is kid friendly ASAP.

I've also made a few of these little "My World Inhabitants" to go with the houses:
Not sure if I am going to try to add more to them or not yet. And I'm not so sure about the eyes either.



Tomorrow I will be posting a before and after of my backyard! It is still a work in progress but I like what we have so far. Have a great Thursday, and if you aren't, just think: tomorrow is Friday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the treasury- very nice picks! Good luck in the yard and hopefully your little one will love making stuff:)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com