11.09.2012

Finally Time

I finally have some time to post something here. Last weekend I was at the Santa's Stocking Craft Bazaar, and I had a lot of fun! I felt like the show met my expectations as far as sales, and I still have a lot left over, so I may do another craft show in December.

Here are some pictures of my booth set up:



Nothing super special, but I think that I had everything laid out so it was easy to look at.
I was right next to a great vegan baked goods company, so I had to buy a few things, which were "delicious" according to my daughter (who turned two on Oct. 28th!!).

Close up shots of some of my earrings, I got a lot of compliments about the antler earrings!


Now that the show is over with, I've had some more time to get online, look at Etsy, and I just saw this great treasury on the front page:


'Hello Fun Gifts! - Christmas Beach Vibes' by pebblecreekcandles


Seashore Love - Key Hol...
$114.00

Aqua Blue Fun Stamped G...
$2.50

Fox Christmas ornaments...
$25.00

Screen Printed Organic ...
$8.00

Embroidery Hoop Wall Ar...
$20.00

Adorable Vintage POLKA ...
$12.00

Crochet sculpture - blo...
$40.00

Turquoise Ombre Charm B...
$36.00

NOEL, Christmas decorat...
$79.00

CARDHOLDER 01 / caramel...
$15.00

thanksgiving favor boxe...
$12.00

BEACH, OOAK license pla...
$30.00

Cute cerulean blue whal...
$24.90

Found Feathers Archival...
$20.00

Nautical Christmas Bea...
$42.95

Blue Chalcedony Earring...
$44.00


This treasury reminds me of some of my favorite things: my city, and favorite holiday! I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a successful show! Yes, do another one- getting rid of inventory makes you feel so good!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com