9.23.2012

Dora Mania at My House!

Lately my daughter has been all about watching Dora the Explorer when we let her watch T.V.
She has a "baby Dora" doll, some Dora themed shirts, and she picked out Dora as her birthday party theme.
So, yesterday we took her to Walmart for a Dora event. She got a ribbon twirler, and Walmart had a larger Dora poster that you could take your children's picture with.


This ribbon twirler (not sure if that is the correct term), is my daughter's new favorite toy. And it was free!
I found out about this event from a friend on Facebook, and there are other events coming up that aren't kid themed. Check them out here!

When I have a few minutes away from working on all of this jewelry for the craft fair, I have been trying to find some easy DIY activities to make for the birthday party next month. My daughter will be two! Do you have any ideas that you could share?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com