8.06.2012

Busy, Busy Time!

I've been trying to find the time to get some jewelry and other things created, for applying to the art show I plan to attend in November.

 Between my little girl starting to teeth again and not want to sleep, and getting our house fixed up some, I haven't had much time to make anything, or post anything here.

This weekend, however, I was finally able to make some things! The show is a "Santa's Stocking" bazaar, so I thought I would also take a picture of some ornaments I made last year for the holiday season:


This year I made some holiday themed drawings and turned them into gift tags (not finished yet), and greeting cards (not pictured):

I finished the necklaces I have been working on:


And the rings that match some of them:


And then this weekend I made some stud earrings, some of which go with the rings/necklaces:


I also finished up some cane earrings to match the cuff I made:


I still have a ton to do but it has been great getting back into the swing of creating every day. I've set a goal to have everything finished up by the end of September so I can relax and enjoy October and my little girl's second birthday right before the show.

Although I haven't been blogging much, it has been nice to read all of the other blogs for some art inspiration at the end of each day! I also found a great article with pictures of some cool attic transformations, linked from mental_floss. You should check out both mental_floss magazine's blog and this article on the Amazing Attic Transformations.

P.S. - I've also been watching the Olympics, and recording some of it for my little girl to watch. She loved the gymnastics, especially Gabby Douglas, who is originally from our city. I loved hearing her scream "Whoa!" while watching.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! It's hard to believe it's already time to prepare for the holiday craft show season!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com