7.09.2012

From the Weekend - Behind the Scenes

Over the weekend I had a little time to try and make some molds with polymer clay. I will hopefully test them out later this week! In the meantime, today I am going back to the zoo with my daughter, since it has finally cooled down some around here.



And thanks to my father, My in-laws and family went to the Virginia Living Museum over the weekend also. Here's a picture of my little girl looking at some fish and her favorite, a sea turtle (not in the picture).



I also had time to paint my nails to go along with my outfit and one of the new rings I have made!


Check back later this week when hopefully I will have more interesting/artsy things to post!



1 comments:

UpcycleFever said...

Please update with those molds! I've been wondering if DIY'ing em was worth it! :P

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com