7.06.2012

Friday Fun - What can you do with Fishing Line?

I know that many people use fishing line to hang all sorts of things. Mobiles, Ornaments, and Garland are just a few of them. I got a hold of some fishing line almost two years ago to hang a small mobile for my daughter, and then used it more recently in our home to make a line on our walls for me to clip and hang pictures/crafts from.

Now, I have been using it to paint with for the past few weeks! Here is some of what I have been working on:

I am not sure when I will be putting all of this on Etsy, I want to take my time getting better pictures and some more things made first. Is there anything other than fishing that you have used fishing line with? Let me know with a comment, and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've only ever used fishing line to hang things - but using it to paint tiny lines and details is a wonderful idea! I just love the tiny examples you've shown here :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com