4.30.2012

It's Monday again! I'm on ArtFire now.

Just got my daughter down for a nap after her play group, so I can make a new post today!
Over the weekend, I decided to make an ArtFire account. So far I really like it, and everyone there has been very nice and helpful. I have the same items there that I do on Etsy right now.
I found out that on ArtFire you don't need an account to make a purchase, so I thought it would be a good option for some customers! I can't wait to see how things go there. There is a link to my artfire site on the right side of this blog.

Also over the weekend, I started working on some bracelets. I hope to finish them today so I can post them throughout the week on both sites.

Now, summer is fast approaching, and that means wearing sunglasses for some people! Here is a great DIY post I found on changing up your sunglasses: DIY: Miu Miu Inspired Sunnies

From http://becauseimaddicted.net
And here are some handmade and vintage listings that are sunglasses themed:


Handcrafted Wood Veneer Sunglasses

Mr. Mustache Ring with Sunglasses

Vintage Orange 1980s Sunglasses

The Cool Tiger in Sunglasses 8x10 Print

I have a few pairs of sunglasses for my daughter, she loves them. Do you wear sunglasses? What style do you like best? I love comments here! Have a great Monday!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good luck! I hope it goes well for you. You'll have to let us know;)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com